Saturday, August 11, 2012

Oh my HAIL!

Lyla, and Lottie, one of the things I love most about being a mom is getting the opportunity to experience new, spontaneous fun and along side both of you.  Today you both got to learn about HAIL!  I honestly don’t remember the last time I saw hail this size, if ever.  At first we just sat by the window and watched it come down, but Lyla, you got so curious that I new we had to go inspect these foreign visitors.  Inspect you both did.  Lottie, I handed you one to hold which promptly went right into your mouth.  Lyla, you instantly grabbed a giant ball of it and rolled it around in your hand.  We rand across the lawn with it under our feet and laugh because it felt so silly! Then we decided we better scoop up a bunch of it in one of our buckets.  We took samples from the front and back yard.  Once we had a good amount we brought it inside and you went right to the sensory table to dump it out!  It cracked me up and made me so proud at the same time.  After that we played with it for quite some time. …it helped pass the time until dad came home! 

 623622621620619618617616613612611610609608

No comments:

Post a Comment