Saturday, August 11, 2012

Flowers and Hot Glue

You asked me to get out the divider today so of course we did!   A few days prior we had painted cardboard flowers that needed a little embellishing so that’s what we did.  Charlotte was sleeping during the gluring part but she helped a mighty lot during the painting part.  I really thought she might due the painting because she mimics you so well…but no such luck.  She ingested more than she painted.  I think she still had fun though Smile The gluing part  lasted about 10 minutes so we moved on to decorating these jars.  I saw someone doing this with their 3 year old, so I thought what the heck.  You followed instructions so well and just loved having that trust.  You know the hot glue gun is hot because you’ve seen me get burned and really handled it with care.  It was really fun to make this jar with you.  You showed everyone your creation and it was really sweet. 

636635634633632  794793792791790789788787

No comments:

Post a Comment