Friday, September 28, 2012

Baby Play Invitation

Lyla, you love baby dolls.  I’ve always been shocked at how you caught on the pretend play through them and mother them just the way I mother you and Charlotte.  I’m sure Lottie’s arrival helped this along as well.  Lately, your room is always so messy and so I don’t think you get the opportunity to play with your doll STUFF.  I also think toys up against the wall have a tendency to be ignored.  So I set up this invitation one day when Charlotte was sleeping.  You’re so always on my toes so nothing was a surprise but you liked it anyway.  I would like to clarify that this invitation was me following your interests.  Not me trying to encourage you to be gender specific (although I think being mom it’s the best career out there).  You loved this invitation and we left it up for several days.  Lottie join in when she woke up too.  I think this day alone I dressed babies about 50 times

141140139138137136135

No comments:

Post a Comment