Saturday, January 12, 2013

Rainy Days

650649648647646645644643642641640639635634633632

More than any year living in Cedar City, I have loved late July/August this year.  It’s almost like the heat reaches its pinnacle and is released by rain.  This weather works perfectly with our lives.  It’s nice in the mornings for park visits and backyard play.  And then as if it’s signaling naptime, the rain comes and cools off for for evening time.  I’m trained by my mother to open up the door at the first drop and take in the smell of sagebrush.  The rain makes me want to snuggle in a blanket in bed and read.  Which is what we do while Charlotte naps.  When you get bored, we put on your rain gear and go out for a minute.  This day Charlotte wanted to go out when she woke up for her nap.  You two have both gotten into watching for rainbows from the back door.  My little treasure keepers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment